Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Things I don't get...Part 2

Ok, here we go...

1. Where did they come up with the idea of using a little guy pretending to be Scottish whipping people with a metal dipstick and calling everybody "Jimmy"? That's supposed to sell more oil?
2. I saw where our President says he's going to cut the deficit in half at the end of his first term. Wait a minute, didn't he just spend a bunch of money? I know in my checkbook the more I spend the BIGGER my debt becomes. Maybe I missed something in economics class.
3. Gas prices (see my first list..I still don't get it)
4. How they get that kid on the E-trade commercials to do what he does. If I could figure that out I'd have LOTS of fun using our church's projector.
5. What happened to Taylor Hicks? (Since we look so much alike).
6. Why don't the Dodgers just sign Manny and get it over with?
7. McDonalds now offers apple slices as a side. That's like eating a fried chicken with a diet Coke.
8. Women who have little dogs in their purses. Dogs leak ladies, think about it.
9. Why I wasn't born closer to the ocean (okay I really know why, but it doesn't make it easier).
10. Facebook, I'm mean it's great to see different people, but then what do you do?!?
There you go..enjoy!

No comments: